Friday 5 October 2012

You may notice...

So, something that will pop up ALOT on my blog is Total 0% Greek yogurt...
The reason I choose this brand is because as well as being no fat, it also only contains 4g of carbohydrate per 100g, so it's pretty much like having a protein shake...
And all that whilst tasting AMAZING and creamy! :-)
I eat it for breakfast and constantly think up new toppings (warm blueberries is a general fave), I have it as an after workout snack with banana, and I also have it with dry fried mushrooms and black pepper to make an awesome steak sauce!
Oh, it is also GREAT as a sub for sour cream in things such as fajitas, baking recipes etc...

Anyhow, my breakfast this morning... (pic attached)

- 500g tub of Total 0% Greek yogurt (yes the WHOLE, big tub)
- 1 1/2 cups of FROZEN blueberries
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon

1. Put your blueberries and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for approx 2 mins, sometimes takes an extra 30 seconds...
2. Pour onto your tub of 0% and really ENJOY!!!

And it really is THAT simple. NO excuses people, it takes me literally 3 mins to make in a morning, and that 3 mins is my coffee being made...
It's super easy for kids too, just make sure to buy full fat Greek yogurt for them, and if it's breakfast add some cereals for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment