Friday 5 October 2012

Workout for mums with babies...

 
Good morning blogger world...
So, being an avid pinner, I quite often spend my early mornings/late evenings browsing the fitness section of Pinterest for great new ideas to keep my workouts and diets interesting.
I am a person who gets bored VERY fast, so if I don't keep myself trying new things, I just don't do!
 
Anyway, I found this link to Self magazine's website, providing a GREAT, crossfit inspired workout for mums with babies...The excercises featured are designed for you to be able to do with your LO in a pushchair/stroller, so no excuses!
 
I don't like to say these workouts are for 'new mums', as anyone who has recently given birth knows, as a 'new mum' there are a few very important things to remember...
1. You MUST take it easy for at least 6 weeks after birth, longer if you had a C-Section...
2. Unless you're a frigging robot, you feel like if you so much as cough, your insides are going to fall out through your arse...
3. You have to gradually work yourself back into fitness, gently! Unless you have been working out throughout your pregnancy and know what you're doing, then please please don't over do it. It's FAR more important to be able to function for your new bub in those first weeks, so NO OVERDOING IT!!
 
Anyway guys, here's the link!
 
 
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment