Tuesday 9 October 2012

Paleo Banana Pancakes

Ok, you have to believe me when I say that these in no way taste like they're healthy! Every time since I created the recipe I have to make sure I didn't put something 'bad' in without paying attention! THAT'S how amazing they are! AND GUILT FREE!
These grain free, dairy free pancakes are by no means 'settling'... I would take these over the regular bad boys any day!

Lauren's Paleo Banana Pancakes

- 1 Banana Mashed
- 1 Egg White
- 1 cup of Ground Almonds/ Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder

* Heat really good non stick pan on LOW...
* Mash banana in a bowl, add egg white and mix well.
* Add almond flour, cinnamon and baking powder and mix really well until pretty much smooth (the mixture should be quite thick)
* Scoop into 4 pancakes and cook on LOW till bubbles appear all the way across the top of the pancakes, then flip and cook the other side.

Serve with sliced banana between the layers, or microwave heated raspberries :)
You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment